Sunday, January 6, 2008

OR third blog post

I have finished the book it was 342 pages long. I have enjoyed the action that was present thought out the book it never got boring to read and the fact that the book makes it really feel plausible that there could be a secret fairy race living near the center of the earth that are around a 100 years more advanced than us. I also enjoyed butlers involvement and getting to know about him because he is my favorite character in the series. One thing that disappointed me is that there seemed to be less of Artemis trying to exploit the fairies for gold but instead trying to help them which was interesting but I liked the conflict of the earlier books of Artemis vs. the fairies. I would highly recommend this book to any one who like Hairy Potter (so almost everybody) because of how similar the subject matter is is but at the same time it very different and intresting because of how different the main characters are.  

No comments: